International Masters Scholarships at Universite Paris-Saclay 2023/2024: Applications are welcomed for International Masters students to study at Universite Paris-Saclay with the INTERNATIONAL MASTER’S SCHOLARSHIPS PROGRAM IDEX. The scholarship seeks to promote access for international students to its Master’s programmes and make it easier for highly qualified international students to join the university.
Scholarships will be awarded for the 2023-2024 academic session with the support of IDEX funding and based on academic achievements, these scholarships are aimed at students admitted to a Master’s programme delivered by the Universite Paris-Saclay. International students are encouraged to take advantage of the scholarship offer and be enrolled for a master’s programme.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Universite Paris-Saclay
Scholarship to be taken in: France
Scholarship Level: Masters
Scholarship Slot: Not specified
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the university
Country Eligibility: International students
Universite Paris-Saclay International Masters Scholarships | DETAILS
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the International Masters Scholarships at Universite Paris-Saclay:
- Applicants must be newly arrived international students, aged 30 and less during the course of the selection year.
- Applicants admitted to a Universite Paris-Saclay Master’s Programme delivered by one of the following institutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UEVE, UPSaclay, UVSQ.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership potentials.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the university.
- Scholarship amount of 10,000€ per year.
- Maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses
How-to-Apply: Students are to apply for admission to study at Universite Paris-Saclay for the 2023/2024 academic session. Selected students will automatically be sent a link by email to an online application form where the student will fill out the form and provide names of two references who would be willing to submit a reference for the candidate.
Application Deadline: 16 May 2023